Vacancy for Customer Relations Officer
15th July 2021
Procast are looking to employ an experienced full-time Customer Relations Officer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be site-based and will help facilitate the smooth running of projects by establishing and maintaining positive relationships between residents, sub-contractors, client representatives and the client, achieving excellent customer relationships overall on each project.
The main duties of this role are to:
- Assist with site set-up.
- Visit each resident prior to work commencing to introduce the company and to communicate the scope of works.
- Establish residents’ individual requirements by carrying out initial profiles, documenting any points discussed and tailoring individual communication plans accordingly.
- Work with site staff to implement effective practices.
- Carry out a property condition survey and appliance survey – with photographs where necessary – with the tenant before works commence.
- Previous experience within a customer service-based role would be preferable – ideally, previous resident liaison experience within the construction or social housing sector
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Good at developing relationships
- Ability to work remotely as well as part of a team and to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work within guidelines
- Confident “people person” (this role requires extensive interaction with people from all walks of life and at all levels)
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send your application to