Troon & Ayr
Troon & Ayr Building Refurbishment
South Ayrshire Council
Working alongside South Ayrshire Council, Procast provided a service for the refurbishment of residential housing.
- Supply & erect scaffold
- Hammer test full building, hack off and dub out as required, apply a full Alumasc over coating system, including scrimming and pinning where required all in line with manufacturers specifications and recommendations
- Installation of External Wall Insulation (EWI)
- Full mastic sealant to all properties
- Joinery work including doors
- External decoration including paintwork
- Remove, supply and fit concrete lintels where defective
- Supply & install new Aluminium overcills
- Paint all existing SVP’s gas pipes retained in place.
- Full mastic sealant to all properties.
- Strip existing slate roof and felt
- Removal of chimneys
- Re-tiling roofs with associated battens and underlay and all associated fitments
- Removal of existing fascia and soffit and replaced with new Rosewood uPVC
- Take down existing cast iron gutters and replace with new black UPVC, profile to match existing