Vacancy for Area Manager
25th June 2021
Due to recent success with tendered projects, we require an additional Area Manager to join the team to assist in the delivery of a range of local authority regeneration and refurbishment projects in various sectors.
We actively promote a positive working environment in which teamwork, transparency and customer service are our key principles.
Position: Area Manager
Reporting to: Contracts Manager/Operations Manager
Location: Projects throughout the Central Belt
About the role
Successfully and effectively managing all site management teams within your designated work area in a safe, timely manner to the desired quality standards.
This role is suitable for a person who is suitably experienced and driven and someone who is looking to advance their career from Site Manager to Area Manager level.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Implementing all aspects of our HSEQ policy on site within your site teams to maintain safe systems of work and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and company standards. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring our standard operating procedures and COVID-19 policy is maintained and followed on site.
- Carrying out routine HSEQ audits of all your work areas.
- Ensuring all site teams carry out works in line with contract specification, drawings and quality standards.
- Carrying out routine progress monitoring to ensure works are completed in line with contract programmes and provide monthly progress reports to senior management.
- Effective communication with all client teams, site teams, support staff and sub-contractors.
- Completing material take-offs and raising material requisitions to ensure continuity of works.
- Conducting progress meetings with all project teams
- SMSTS/SSTS as a minimum
- First Aid At Work Course
- Excellent knowledge of external wall insulation practices to PAS2035 19 standards
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Driving licence (essential)
Please apply to: