Due to recent success with tendered projects, we require an additional site manager to join the team to assist in the delivery of a range of local authority refurbishment projects in various sectors.
The successful candidate will manage all day-to-day activities on site in an effective, safe and timely manner to the desired quality standards.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Site Supervisor will be required to work on projects located across the Central Belt of Scotland.
1) Implement all aspects of our Health Safety Environment Quality policy on site to maintain safe systems of work and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and company standards. This includes but is not limited to:
2) Undertake all necessary supervisory duties in line with project demands, including management and direction of all subcontract and in house labour.
3) Ensure all works are carried out in line with contract specification, drawings and quality standards.
4) Issue weekly progress reports using Site Audit Pro application.
5) Effectively communicate with the client’s clerk of works.
6) Complete material requisitions.
7) Conduct progress meetings with all key subcontractors and clients and issue minutes if required.
We actively promote a positive working environment in which teamwork, transparency and customer service are our key principles.< back