Due to recent successes with tendered projects, we have a vacancy for a Site Supervisor with the responsibility to deliver a range of local authority refurbishment projects in various sectors.
The successful candidate will manage all day-to-day activities on programmes involving our minor works team (who look after projects ranging from £100,000 to £500,000 in value) in an effective, safe and timely manner to the desired quality standards.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager and/or Project Manager, the Site Supervisor will be required to work on projects located across the Central Belt of Scotland.
Key duties and responsibilities
1) Implement all aspects of our Health Safety Environment Quality policy on site to maintain safe systems of work and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and company standards. This includes but is not limited to:
Ensuring our standard operating procedures and COVID-19 policy is maintained and followed
Delivering site inductions to operatives and visitors
Review subcontractor Risk Assessment Method Statements
Complete weekly/daily inspections
2) Undertake all necessary supervisory duties in line with project demands, including management and direction of all subcontract and in house labour.
3) Ensure all works are carried out in line with contract specification, drawings and quality standards.
4) Issue weekly progress reports using Site Audit Pro application.
5) Effectively communicate with the client’s clerk of works.
6) Complete material requisitions.
Site Management Safety Training Scheme/Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme certificate as a minimum
First Aid certificate
Construction Skills Certification Scheme card
We actively promote a positive working environment in which teamwork, transparency and customer service are our key principles.